Casio Australia’s shipping options are as follows:
Order under $100 - $5 Flat Rate
Orders over $100 - FREE
Rest Of The World
We do NOT ship outside of Australia.
Order Cut Offs
- All orders placed before 12pm each working day will be processed that same day.
- All orders placed after 12pm each working day will be processed the following working day.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- All orders placed on public holidays will be processed on the next immediate working day.
- Orders placed during special offers and / or promotional periods can be expected to take 3 – 5 days longer to be processed however we will do our best to have them processed sooner.
Order Tracking & Delivery Time Frames
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
- To track your order, proceed to the link provided in the email or click here and enter your unique tracking number in the field provided.
Delays & Issues with Delivery
- Please note that we are not responsible for Startrack’s delivery schedule, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
- If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order ASAP however CASIO Australia are not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Should you experience delays or issues with your delivery, we recommend you get in touch with Startrack and quote your unique tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided.
Missed or Return Deliveries
- All orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address or not being claimed at the local or international destination will be refunded and the stock returned to our system. Customers may be charged the outstanding customs and freight fees.
- Missed or returned deliveries cannot be re-dispatched; you must place a new order.
- If you refuse a shipment from CASIO Australia you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees or custom charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to CASIO Australia.
- Upon receiving your refused delivery we will process a refund for your order, minus the aforementioned shipping charges.
Duties/ GST/ VAT/ Customs Charges
- All prices are in Australian dollars
High Risk Orders
- Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase.
- To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud CASIO Australia may request additional information and identification from you to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
Phone: 02 9415 5000
Placing an Order
- By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- CASIO Australia retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your CASIO Australia account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email.
- By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate
- Ensure that you are the authorized user of the credit or debit and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- You will need to email INSERT to request an #RA
- Upon receiving your #RA, please download our returns form here
- Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached bag and / or box it arrived in.
- Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
ATT: CASIO Online Team
2-34 Davidson Street,
Chullora NSW 2190
5. If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
Please note we will not accept any order without an RA number lodged with CASIO Australia first.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have placed an order on the website. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contact with us regarding the order.
Discounts/ Special Offers
- Occasionally, we may provide special offers and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonour expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
Pricing & Payment
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are inclusive of GST where applicable. Delivery costs will be charged in addition. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- CASIO Australia has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, CASIO Australia will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Shipping & Delivery
- CASIO Australia offer free shipping for Australian purchases
- We do not ship outside of Australia
- We will carry out a pre-authorization check on the card used for purchase to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The product/s you have purchased will not be dispatched until this check has been completed and payment has been accepted.
- Dispatch times may vary depending on the availability of the product.
- We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.